Relevant Government Issuances
In conducting your productions especially in this time of pandemic, it’s important to take note of relevant announcements and implementing guidelines that the government releases as the situation evolves. This page will be regularly updated with these documents as they are released. We also encourage you to be updated with the regular issuances and announcements of the Local Government Unit where you will be filming your activity.
1. DTI-DOLE-DOH Joint Administrative Order (JAO) No. 2021 - 0001
2. Memorandum from the Executive Secretary on the Imposition of ECQ in NCR, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Rizal (March 29-April 4)
3. IATF Resolution No.106-B
4. IATF Resolution No.106-A
5. IATF Resolution No.106
6. Omnibus Guidelines on the Implementation of Community Quarantine in the Philippines (Latest as of February 18, 2021)
7. DILG Memorandum Circular (MC) No. 2020-107
Health and Safety Protocols for the Conduct of Film and Audiovisual Production Shoots and Audiovisual Activities Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
8. DOLE Labor Advisory No. 23-2020
Engagement or Participation of a Child below 15 Years of Age in Public Entertainment or Information Pursuant to the Omnibus Guidelines on the Implementation of Community Quarantine in the Philippines
9. LABOR ADVISORY NO. 24-A SERIES OF 2020:
DOLE ADVISORY ON ENGAGEMENT OF CHILDREN 15 TO BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE IN PUBLIC ENTERTAINMENT OR INFORMATION DURING COMMUNITY QUARANTINE
See full memorandum here.
10. DTI Memorandum Circular No. 20-52 Series of 2020:
CREASING THE ALLOWABLE OPERATIONAL CAPACITY OF CERTAIN BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS OR ACTIVITIES UNDER CATEGORIES II AND III UNDER GENERAL COMMUNITY QUARANTINE.
See full memorandum here.
11. IATF Resolution 114
12. DOH - Department Memorandum No. 2021 - 0259
https://safefilming.ph/sites/default/files/2021-06/Department Memorandum 2021-0259 A4.pdf
13. OMNIBUS GUIDELINES ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF COMMUNITY QUARANTINE IN THE PHILIPPINES with Amendments as of August 06, 2021
14. IATF Resolution 130-A
15. Comprehensive List of Persons Allowed to Travel Within, to, and from Areas Under Enhanced Community Quarantine, Also Known as Authorized Persons Outside of Residences
16. Guidelines on the Implementation of Alert Levels System for Covid-19 Response in Pilot Areas As of October 13, 2021
Guidelines for Pilot Areas as of 13 Oct 2021 (safefilming.ph)
17. IATF Resolution No. 143-A, s. 2021
18. IATF Resolution No. 143, s. 2021
IATF Resolution No. 143.docx (safefilming.ph)
19. IATF Resolution No. 142, s. 2021
IATF Resolution No. 142.docx (safefilming.ph)
20. Guidelines on the Implementation of Alert Levels System for Covid-19 Response in Pilot Areas As of October 13, 2021